Live With Your Parents

Super Visa

You do not have to leave your family  behind. We can help you in identifying right documentation and filing your application for visa. Contact us now !!

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

If you want to stay for 6 months orless, apply for a visitor visa.

To be eligible for a super visa, you must:

  1. be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
  2. have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:
    1. a promise of financial support for the length of your visit
    2. the list and number of people in the household of this person
    3. a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document

have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is:


    1. valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry
    2. at least $100,000 coverage
    3. have proof that the medical insurance has been paid (quotes aren’t accepted)

The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income

 Please Note:

  1. apply for a super visa from outside Canada.
  2. be allowed to enter Canada.
  3. take an immigration medical exam.
  4. meet certain other conditions

You can’t include dependants in this application